I have over 20 years of international experience in media training, preparing delegates at every level of seniority and experience for press and broadcast interviews, round-tables and presentation events.
My courses draw on my experience as an award-winning journalist for both national and specialist media in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Unusually for a media trainer, I am also able to draw on my experience of the other side of the media divide. My academic work has led to frequent appearances and interviews with international media outlets, including live on BBC Radio Four Today and Channel Four News.
I work with clients either through direct contact or via leading media training agencies; please contact me via the form below to discuss how we can best work together.
My principal (but not exclusive) fields of operation and client base are in:
- Financial: Global banks, investment houses, Fintech suppliers, finance companies, accountancy/advisory;
- Technology: Aerospace, defence, IT, cyber security, consumer;
- Legal: “Magic Circle” law firms dealing with M&A, HR, niche fields;
- Healthcare/medicine: Pharma (from Big to biotech start-up), Alt/Comp, medical data suppliers, learned/professional societies, NGOs, & charities (special rates can be negotiated).
- Resources: NOCs, industrial/trade bodies, minerals, metals
All my training is bespoke, with interviews specifically designed for individual delegates (to a maximum of three per half-day) and their target audience.
I have also designed and delivered highly-regarded business writing workshops, and academies for PR professionals both in the UK and abroad.
I am happy to supply testimonials and quotations for specific projects.